10 Railcards you can get in the UK to save money on Travel The rail…
School Uniform Grant – Claim up to £150 per Child if you work in Grocery
A grant is available to help parents working in supermarkets, food production and independent food stores to fund their Children’s School Uniforms.
The grant is for £150 (you can apply for up to 3 Children)
Do you Qualify for a School Uniform Grant?
To qualify for a School Uniform Grant your circumstances must match the following…
- You or your partner (who you live with) must be working the grocery industry.
- Have been employed within the grocery industry for at least 12 months.
- Can provide proof of receiving Child Benefit.
- Have a Household net income which meets GroceryAid’s criteria for financial hardship (the charity uses the Joseph Rowntree Minimum Income Standards Guidelines which takes into account your entire housing situation).
- Have household savings less than £1000.
- Have not received a grant from GroceryAid from April 1st 2021.
Applications for are now closed for the GroceryAid School Uniform Grant for 2021 but we will update this post when applications open for 2022.